So were already over half way through billeting and time is just a flyingggg. It's been great but the 7 oclock wakeup has been getting to me and ive been taking a lot more naps lately lol When were done chores at aroiund 8 I usually take a nap until ten and then start work when everyone does. Feeding calves has been good but just getting more and more lazier everytime lol but since the last time I've updated we probably moved about 4 calves to the barn outside and 3 new ones were born including one yesterday afternoon.
One day we had a party for Marinus' wifes birthday and a whole bunch of people were over and we had dinner in a style were everyone gets their own burner and little frying pan and theres food options all ovder the table to you take what you want and cook for yourself, it was pretty neat. His wife is super cool and nice and then after the 3 of us had a roman candle fight, first thing I said was "I DONT WANNA GET HIT" and the first firework heads straight for my face and I had to pull some matrix shit and ducked! It was super fun though and so much more has happened.
Last night we went with Marinus to the beer league baseball game hes in and I got to play some too and our team won 30-10 in a 5 inning game lollll everyone just drinks beer and has a great time then we all went to a bar and had some laughs. Claudia and I met a lot of new people which were so friendly and we might be seeing them at the St. Malo festival coming up in a few weeks and some of them well be partying with some.
One night we went to a hosue partying which was msotly outside with a bon fire and loooooooots of beer pong! Me and Claudia whooooooped ass and were champs even though I had to drink all the beer because she doesnt drink beer so I was fucked lol, came home at 2ish to give birth to a calf which was LOVELY. No complaints!
Weve beeen doing so much and going around and visiting people and we been to St. Pierre twice already and took one of the pickup trucks, once for Lowens birthday and another jsut to visit and both times most of our group was there so it was sick!! Martyna, Spencer, JD, Danielle was there the first time and then the second everyone but JD but Gerard instead was there so that was cool too! I went to the house and got my passport because we might be going to the states sometime next week.
This weekend were going to Winnipeg with Marinus and a bunch of buddys and celebrating some brithdays and going to a bunch of bars and even a strip club!! On Saturday were even going to the place where you do a bunch of physical activities like wake boarding, rock climbing and shit so that sounds fun and then a bar and strip club after sooooo im excited! Its gonna be so nice not waking up at 7am and we get to sleep in and just parttttyyyyy
im pretty stoked for this weekend so hopefully its good and after this weekend I know that the week will just fly by then were off to Metis fest if its still happening next weekend and thats an all weekend overnight thing with the other groups too so yeaaaaaaaaaaaaah
having a blast, and a countdown has started, so excited!
No comments:
Post a Comment