Just a test of this new thing, not sure what I am going to do with this or how long it is going to last, but hopefully it will be my Katimavik blog. I really want to keep track of my experiences and such, so this idea came up when I was on the Katimavik facebook page and saw another person doing the same. Copying? Nahhh, just a good idea to follow on. Anyways I'll hopefully post things such as daily life, exciting events or whatever else I think is interesting.
Some people have really great layouts for this thing and hopefully I can figure out the format and do something of my own.
Lots to be updating, tumblr, dailybooth, thiiiiiiiiis. But this will bean actual blog where I type instead of re-blogging picture I think are neat or taking a daily picture listing the things I did that day. This should be interesting at the end.
Anyways, that's all for now, I'm thinking of a lazy day but I actually want to do something. I'm even willing to see that knome movie with Andie if she is up to it after work. We'll see how that goes, but for now.. be back when I'm back.
Some people have really great layouts for this thing and hopefully I can figure out the format and do something of my own.
Lots to be updating, tumblr, dailybooth, thiiiiiiiiis. But this will bean actual blog where I type instead of re-blogging picture I think are neat or taking a daily picture listing the things I did that day. This should be interesting at the end.
Anyways, that's all for now, I'm thinking of a lazy day but I actually want to do something. I'm even willing to see that knome movie with Andie if she is up to it after work. We'll see how that goes, but for now.. be back when I'm back.
Yes I know an old picture but I thought it was appropiate to end with and test the picture option :)

No comments:
Post a Comment