Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Hello blog at 2:30am

I dunno I just felt in need to blog right now, Katimavik is coming very very soon, I still haave so much shit to do... so many desicions, gheeeeez. I've told a few people about this blog so far but I'm  not giving away the link until I leave. Once I'm gone I'm gone. It's no coming home the next day to bitching or anything like that. This is my blag and I can state what I want.. right? Well I know I can't make this emotional and express my feelings or emotions and all that jibber jabber on here because this is suppost to be a Katimavik blog and "important" stuff.. but things I find important can just hurt other people... It's very hard to explain because one day many people will be reading.

Anyways, I got an email from my Project Leader whos going to be living in St. Pierre Joyls, sick right? Gabrielle I believe her name is. Going back to the youtube videos that I found one day that shows my future house.. I asked the guy who posted them what was his favourite part of that place because he is basically doing the same thing I will be doing soon and he said the PL so thats pretty exciting. She said we can call her for anything, questions, to hear her voice, discuss music, ANYTHING, that was pretty sick. Her first language is French which is interesting but hopefully there is no barrier.. well there shouldnt be anyways.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh yeaaaah, 3 weeks to go and I'm on my way, soo much to do, work ending on Sunday, going to be sad :( but glad at the same time but I will def miss some people. Sally left today to go to Peru which is exciting but yeaah... that's all for now, I'll be back with greater news sometime in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment