There was apparently a mistake when sending out the first selections email and they forgot to add in the second location (which I was bummed about) I called to check out my criminal record check/vulnerable sector check instrustions and they tolddddddd me when I asked! :D For now I am waiting on the instructions in an email to tell me how to do the rest buttt shortly after I guess they fixed the problem and sent out a second email with the corrections.
OFFICIAL PLACEMENTS = ST. PIERRE JOLYS, MANITOBA & GOOSEBAY, NEWFOUNDLAND & LABRADOR!
My parents were more exctied about the second one obivously, and I still think they have no clue what I'm going to be doing..... but whatever that's not the point, it's for me and my experience so im stoooooooked!
One girl commented on facebook saying how Goosebay is soooooooooo fun and such and I'll have a blast! I really hope so. I am going to make the best out of anywhere anyways just I have never been to either of these places before so that adds to the surprise! I have sseen pictures of both houses and I am still excited. Still only the same two on facebook I have found, and nobody else. Seems like people either don't go on facebook or have no clue about the Katimavik page. Who knowwws.. but there are lots of people I notice they start in Goosebay first and then St. Pierre Jolys sooo well probably be meeting, or groups in places like St. Boniface Manitoba and thi other place in Labrador. Like I said WHO KNOWS!
All I can do right now is wait on instructions so I can get the paper work done ASAP! Sooner the better!
No comments:
Post a Comment