I leave today! I honestly don't know what to feel, happy/sad/excited/nervous all at once but some moments it just hasnt hit me yet and other moments im freakin crying like a baby. 6 months eh... gheez man, in my mind I'm thinking I'm going to be back next week or on the weekend or something. I'm not scared or anything I'm perfectly fine with travelling and such but the concept of it just kinda scares the shit outta me.
Packing was intense like seriously packing for 6 months was pretty hard but thankfully I had help from the best <3
My last few weeks was amazing and a HUGEEEEE thanks goes out to those who made it special. We did so many many things and jut had a blast taking up all the time we could to make it the best before I leave. I love you guys and I will miss you guys soooooooo much like it will hit me super hard very soon and I will cry my eyes out like a huge baby butttt that was expected.
For now I am off to do some final things and packing, airport at 3:15 and the sky at 4:45!
There will be updates when I get there and yeah... I dont really know how to feel at the moment but the time has come all I have to say is,
GOOOOOODBYEEEE TORONTOOOO!!!!!!!
p.s here is my mailing address for those who would like to know :
PO box 99, 494 Sabourin Street
St. Pierre Jolys, MB
ROA 1VO
house number # (204)-433-3267
No comments:
Post a Comment